- Morocco is one of the gorgeous countries in the world, that has loads of its heritage intact. It has its ancient cities you can visit and marvel. There are mountain ranges for you to hike. These mountains that have stood the test of centuries to tell you tall tales of the plants and trees that grow in it. Hike up through the Berber villages into the snow-capped mountains. But if it not a hike that is you like, don’t turn around for this country has a diverse topography with an arid desert that stands out for you to traverse upon, a green oasis to dwell upon or linger through bustling cities that never sleep.
- The country is dense with options for you to try. Sand dunes or the Atlas, scenic landscapes or languish in the markets watching sellers with their beautiful rugs. You could plunge into the waterfalls or seek the caves in the forested areas.
The options here for the travelers are immense. You would get the best of coffee in Morocco. So don’t miss out a session of idling at a coffee shop, don’t forget to take some home too. Coffee with spices, with roots and more, are available at different locations. So try something different every time you ask for a coffee.
3. As an Arab country in the African continent, its history is diverse and splendid. The French and Spanish have left their lasting influences in this country. In Morocco People Speak English, French, Spanish, Italien. Almost half of the northern population of Morocco know Spanish. So if you know a bit of French or Spanish it is enough to get you around. But if you don’t there is no need to fret. English is spoken widely as Arabic. As it is a country that thrives on tourism, English is very welcomed.
Places to visites in Morocco And things to do:
- Try to stay in the Center of Morocco. Marrakech beautiful Red City so it will be easier to Explore other cities Nearby.
- Don’t skip Jemaa El Fna Square, Souks, and Visite The main monuments and Gardens chek Many Excursions to do here.
- Essaouira Beach is Amazing you need just a day Trip From Marrakech to explore this beautiful City
- Don’t Skip Atlas mountains Enjoy their rivers.. waterfalls and Great Moments. Check Atlas mountains Ourika Valley.
- the best One is Merzouga Desert Camel Ride with the sunset and spend a night in the Tante and enjoy Stars in the sky. it’s just Amazing…
Morocco still has its medieval structures. Technology and skyscrapers have not yet laid their foundations here. Thus make the best of what history has to offer you when you still can experience it with your eyes and touch it with your hands.