The Term for Obtaining a Morocco Visa is not urgent – from 7 days; urgent – from 3 days
List of documents for obtaining an entry tourist visa (adult):
- Application form 3 copies (to be filled in in English, in block letters) – originals.
- ZP – original.
- copy of 1 page of the RFP.
- 3 photos 3.5 x 4.5 (not scanned).
- Certificate from the place of work on letterhead indicating the position and salary and signed by the director and chief accountant, with the wet seal of the company.
List of documents for obtaining an entry tourist visa (child):
For children traveling with one of the parents, it is necessary to provide the consulate with the original power of attorney (notarized) and its photocopy.
If the child is entered in the passport of one of the parents, the child’s questionnaire is not filled out separately. In the questionnaire of one of the parents in whose passport it is entered, it is enough to indicate information about the child (paragraph 32 – of the questionnaire). In this case, the visa for the child is free.
If the child has his own travel document, then the questionnaires (3 copies) are filled out individually, as for an adult:
- 3 photos 3.5 x 4.5 (not scanned, it is obligatory in any case).
- RFP – original (if available).
- Application form 3 copies (fill in in English, in block letters) originals, if your child’s travel document.
- Registration of a non-urgent visa – 35 $
- Urgent visa processing – $ 75
- Submission days – Tuesday and Thursday
Visa processing at the Consulate of the Kingdom of Morocco for foreign citizens:
At the consulate of the Kingdom of Morocco in Ukraine, visas are issued only for citizens of Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia (if there is a document – a residence permit in Ukraine). In this case, documents are submitted at least 1 month before leaving for Morocco.
Submission conditions are the same as for citizens of Ukraine (in addition, only a residence permit in Ukraine, original and photocopy is attached)
The cost of the Consular fee is the same as for citizens of Ukraine.
Russian, USA, Australian, European and Chinese citizens do not need a visa to Morocco.
The Embassy of the Morocco Embassy of Ukraine in Morocco will help you in obtaining a visa. Qualified specialists will take over the work, from paperwork to obtaining a ready-made visa.